Top 45 Amazing Teen Quotes Vol.03


1. Even though I was super personal with 'American Teen,' I want to tap in and not just tell my own stories but tell the stories of other people - so that I can help as many people as possible. - Khalid 

2. I wasn't going to have fun doing a teen movie again. - Heath Ledger 

3. I can have a song with Ariana Grande that is going to be the song for all the kids and the teen girls, and then another song that could be for a different group of people who all love the song. I'm with whoever. Whatever type of people want to love the music and whatever they love about the music is fine with me. - Mac Miller 

4. As a teen, I was both anorexic and bulimic. - Alanis Morissette 

5. I've watched presidential debates since I was a teen, and I love it. - Stephen A. Smith 

6. I like having young assistants in my office; they have energy, and I spend time with them to make sure they understand what we're doing. By investing in them, I'm investing in the magazine. All over 'Vogue,' 'Teen Vogue,' and 'Men's Vogue,' there are people who have been through not only my office but also many other offices at 'Vogue.' - Anna Wintour 

7. As a young teen, Satan and the idea of some sort of world that you could be in touch with that could empower you was very much the symbol for freedom. - Tobias Forge

 8. Teen pop will never die as long as there are teens and popular music. It just takes a different head. - Justin Timberlake 

9. I didn't want to do music. I was very doubtful. I was like, 'Oh my God. No one wants to hear a teen mom rapper.' - Rico Nasty 

10. Mrs. Palin is history in a dress. And her script is straight out of Hollywood - like those teen movies with the cliched ending featuring the female valedictorian delivering the speech of a lifetime projecting a bold and transformative future with an independent-minded woman in charge. - Andrew Breitbart 

11. We won a contest at the teen fair in Vancouver and the first prize was a recording contract and we recorded at a radio station on the stairway, and we did a record and it got put out. - Tommy Chong 

12. I was a teen star. That's disgusting enough. - John Cusack 

13. Jughead, to me, was reflective of a teen experience that made a lot of sense to me. - Cole Sprouse 

14. I've started ordering out of teen catalogues! T-shirts, little coats, and jackets for around $35 - they're amazing. I've become a really big fan of Urban Outfitters, Alloy and Anthropologie. Because I'll pay for quality, but I will not just pay for trend. Psychologically, I have trouble with that. - Ivanka Trump 

15. Can you imagine peaking as a teen? I think if you peak in high school, there's a problem. That's what my sister always said: 'Don't worry, you'll peak later.' - Chelsea Handler 

16. I think, very often, little girls look at these teen television shows and think, 'I have to have a boyfriend because Blair Waldorf has a boyfriend, and she's always fighting over boys!' - Madelaine Petsch 

17. I was never interested in 'Teen Beat' like roles. I just wanted to work. - Jared Leto 

18. I'm really loving Billie Eilish's 'I don't wanna be you anymore.' Her dreamy vocals offer such a lovely moment of escape, and there's a sophistication to the lyrics that are so surprising coming from a teen artist. - Tan France 

19. I feel really honored to be part of The #seetherealme campaign. It's really amazing, as it helps many teen girls who are struggling. It helps them to find themselves and be true to who they are. - Jazz Jennings 

20. Teen pregnancy went way down in the '90s, and 75 percent of it was because of increased use of contraception. - Al Franken 

21. When I was in the 12th grade, I got my girlfriend pregnant. I just got out of school, she was a 10th-grader. I'm a teen parent, and I'm at a point where I'm like, 'Man I've got to do something.' - Ice T 

22. There was a three-year chunk as a teen where I should have been tranquilized and put in a cage. - Melissa McCarthy 

23. I have cystic acne, and sometimes when I have a breakout, it triggers me back to that time when I was a teen and I feel so self-conscious - like the whole world is looking at my bad skin. I've definitely not gone out of the house because of a breakout, which is horrible. - Lili Reinhart 

24. With any teen show, there's going to be drama and heartache. - Lili Reinhart 

25. There's always a Justin Bieber. Ever since I've been around, there's always been one of him. You know, you can trace it back from how old you are and the boy bands that came along then and the teen sensations and whatnot. And, you know, good for them. There's a few of them that make it out and a few of them that don't. - Kid Rock 

26. If you were an optimistic teen, then you'll be an optimist at 80. People's reactions to bad events are highly stable over a half century or more. - Martin Seligman 

27. When I was a teenager I would lock myself in the bathroom for hours, buffeting my hair like Patty Duke and trying to recreate Barbra Streisand's flawless eyeliner, only to comb it all out and wash it all off before stepping out into the world a butchish bisexual teen. - Beth Ditto 

28. The evolution at 'Teen Vogue' is not a result of dinosaurs in a board room coming up with a strategy to reach the kids. - Elaine Welteroth 

29. It's only shocking to the uninitiated that 'Teen Vogue' would have the audacity to be political and style focused. - Elaine Welteroth 

30. Trump gets too much credit for 'Teen Vogue's evolution. - Elaine Welteroth 

31. Even with the beauty stories we put out, we saw there was an opportunity to address issues of representation, identity, self-expression. We created the community that we wanted to have at 'Teen Vogue.' We were willing to lose some to have more. - Elaine Welteroth 

32. 'Teen Vogue' fortunately has proved you can have smart, political, and fashionable content delivered in one place, and you don't have to choose. - Elaine Welteroth 

33. As a teen, every major moment was preempted by a torturous, hours-long hair-straightening session. Sleek, silky strands made me feel prettier. And the truth is, I was completely clueless about how to deal with my curls! When they weren't flat ironed into submission for special occasions, they were practically glued down with gobs of gel. - Elaine Welteroth 

34. It's fun to sniff and slather on beauty products, but the end goal is finding what appeals most to 'Teen Vogue' readers and reporting on it in the most compelling way. - Elaine Welteroth 

35. When 'Teen Vogue' started out, 'Teen Vogue' was an aspirational fashion magazine for fashion lovers. You know, it was the little sister to 'Vogue.' And over the years, we've realized that our mission was really to become more focused on making this an inclusive community that speaks to every kind of young person. - Elaine Welteroth 

36. 'Teen Vogue' is so much more than just a magazine. It's so much more than just a website. It's so much more than social. It's really about the audience, and so we're going to continue to innovate and continue to find new ways of reaching this audience in meaningful ways. - Elaine Welteroth 

37. N.E.R.D. was also from - not too far from where I was from growing up. For a lot of people who make music, that was a huge influence in teen years. - Kali Uchis 

38. I think I'm trouble-adjacent. I remember hearing once that good girls don't get caught. I think that's sort of a lot of what my teen years were like. I skirted the stuff that other kids were doing because the idea of actually getting in trouble was not appealing to me, but I still wanted to have adventures. - Anna Kendrick 

39. In my teen years, I was hanging out with adults - Steven Meisel, Francois Nars, Oribe, Paul Cavaco. We had so much fun! We'd go out in New York. - Christy Turlington 

40. At the time I came along, Hollywood's idea of teen movies meant there had to be a lot of nudity, usually involving boys in pursuit of sex, and pretty gross overall. Either that or a horror movie. And the last thing Hollywood wanted in their teen movies was teenagers! - John Hughes 

41. I hate it when people call me a teen queen. - Lindsay Lohan 

42. In our country, being from immigrant parents, growing up black in the South, coming out at 16 years old, being a teen parent... you would assume that my life would amount to nothing. And here I stand today. So, if I can do it... you can, too! - Karamo Brown 

43. There's a freshness to the approach of teen chefs. They're lighthearted, and they're not afraid to take risks. - Alex Guarnaschelli 

44. I've always gravitated towards those ultimate lines in songs, the line you grab on to. That line in 'Smells Like Teen Spirit,' 'Here we are now/Entertain us' - the irony, the antagonism; that's always stuck with me. - Corey Taylor 

45. I just felt being part of my peer group so strongly. I was immersed in teen culture, but not taken in by it. - S. E. Hinton 

46. I started wearing all black around the time I got into Nirvana. I first heard 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' when I was about 12, and I remember jumping on my bed, so excited about it. - Natasha Lyonne

Post a Comment

0 Comments