Top 95 Amazing Smile Quotes Vol.04


1. I love to smile, even through pain. - Victoria Arlen 

2. It's actually more work for me to not smile than to smile. - Victoria Arlen

3. I think it's really important that I'm not the only model in the world that goes through personal problems. People forget that we're human. We don't get to call in sick. You have to go and put on a smile. Every single day is a first impression, so you can't have a bummed-out day. - Gigi Hadid 

4. Right now, I'm following the Buddhist principle: Smile as abuse is hurled your way and this too shall pass. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan 

5. The last time I saw Ted Kennedy was a generation after my first meeting, at the Senate subway below the Capitol on Obama's Inauguration Day. He was his usual gregarious and gracious self - with beaming smile and booming voice wishing my husband and me good luck with our pregnancy and expressing his excitement about the new president. - Christine Pelosi 

6. I love morning television because it's the most vulnerable time of day, when you are at your rawest, and if I have the ability to make viewers smile, that's a gift from God. - Tamron Hall 

7. Sarcasm helps me overcome the harshness of the reality we live, eases the pain of scars and makes people smile. - Mahmoud Darwish 

8. I'm as happy a man as any in the world, for the whole world seems to smile upon me! - Samuel Smiles 

9. I will have my publicist pull pictures of the way I look at events so I can see, 'Oh, that cut is not as flattering as I thought,' or 'I should smile bigger,' or 'That positioning is odd.' I learn from it. - Allison Williams

10. If you tell Canadians that you want to interview them for a critical piece on the Canadian healthcare system, they'll put on their best trophy-wife smile for the camera and list its many accolades. Catch them on a day with their guard down in need of actual care, however, and the truth comes out. - Steven Crowder 

11. Beauty comes from a life well lived. If you've lived well, your smile lines are in the right places, and your frown lines aren't too bad, what more do you need? - Jennifer Garner 

12. My mother is a big believer in being responsible for your own happiness. She always talked about finding joy in small moments and insisted that we stop and take in the beauty of an ordinary day. When I stop the car to make my kids really see a sunset, I hear my mother's voice and smile. - Jennifer Garner 

13. I wake up each and every day with a smile on my face knowing I get to do something musically. - Two Chainz 

14. I'm just trying to write things that resonate with people. And when we're all going through something together, I think you smile after that - I hope that people leave inspired after one of my shows. - Andy Grammer 

15. Sometimes people have questioned whether I was making fun of the industry or just at myself. I'm just trying to raise a smile. Clothes aren't meant to be worshipped at a church altar. - Jeremy Scott 

16. Don't write anything you can phone. Don't phone anything you can talk. Don't talk anything you can whisper. Don't whisper anything you can smile. Don't smile anything you can nod. Don't nod anything you can wink. - Earl Long 

17. I've been dealing with the press for 45 years. You need a very long spoon to sup with them. While you are always grateful, they are like badly trained dogs. They smile and wag and bite your arm off. - Joanna Lumley 

18. A man can be drawn across the room with the simplicity of a smile. That's why your pearly whites should always be straight and shiny. I think most of my clients are drawn to a fun, flirty nature in a woman. The problem is, most women do not often feel fun and flirty. - Patti Stanger 

19. I'm always proud to be popular with the fans. I try to smile and do my best. If they like it, it's even better. - Antoine Griezmann 

20. The ideal intern is committed, creative, organized, ambitious, independent, and able to crack a smile, whether meeting a celebrity or folding socks. - Emily Weiss 

21. I'm honest and tell it like it is. I've been around the horn a few times and learned valuable lessons from screwing up a bit. So, if I can pass off advice or make someone smile on the way to work, I'm for it. - Stone Cold Steve Austin 

22. In the small amount of modeling work I've done, I'm always told that I never smile. - Hero Fiennes-Tiffin 

23. What is important is the reliability of my posts being there to greet my fans with a smile or a giggle every morning. That's how we keep on growing. - George Takei 

24. People want to start their day off with a smile or, better yet, a guffaw. - George Takei 

25. Comedians like to see people smile. With acting, I love giving people a feeling, an emotion. I like to give people a feeling. When they come away from my scene, I want them to think. - Keke Palmer 

26. Every bit of joy in my heart, you know, every smile on my face is yours. It's awesome to be able to share that with somebody. - Brantley Gilbert 

27. A female celebrity just has to chat and smile with a guy for him to become the new man in her life. Amazing. - Raveena Tandon 

28. Bjorn was a different breed, I threw my best material at him, but he would never smile, but that added to the charm when he played me and Mac. We were going nuts and losing our mind and he was sitting back like he was on a Sunday stroll. - Jimmy Connors 

29. Pictorial is something that I am not used to. You have to pose, smile, bend your arm, straighten up, look to the left. - Benigno Aquino III 

30. Love yourself for who you are, and trust me, if you are happy from within, you are the most beautiful person, and your smile is your best asset. - Ileana D'Cruz 

31. I like my smile. - Ileana D'Cruz 

32. There is not a soul who does not have to beg alms of another, either a smile, a handshake, or a fond eye. - John Dalberg-Acton 

33. The same people who smile in my face would be the same ones to talk behind my back. - Timbaland 

34. We are all negative people, born negative people, so we concentrate on the good things in life, and that's what makes us smile. - Sonny Sandoval 

35. Some people say they have a thirst for life. They're excited about every day and they're prepared to look the bad and the good straight in the face and greet it all with a smile. I like to think I'm one of those people. - Amy Jo Martin 

36. I never laugh or smile when I am writing. When I come home for lunch after writing all morning, my wife says I look like I just came home from a funeral. This is not bragging. This is an illness. - Carl Hiaasen 

37. I don't really remember a time younger than 5 years old that I didn't have skates on because all I can remember is every day, tying up my skates and a big smile on my face, excited to go on the ice. - Michelle Kwan 

38. Smile at a stranger. See what happens. - Patti LuPone 

39. I get very nervous whenever I think about it. I've never done a serious play, and I have such awe of the woman - she's really my only idol. It's going to be a big stretch - certain people come out on stage and your face muscles automatically tense and you get ready to smile. - Judy Holliday 

40. The bat is gone, but the smile remains. - Willie Stargell 

41. There's nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street. - Willie Stargell 

42. Evangelicals always assume that humor and faith are contradictory. It's OK to smile, to be nice, but not frivolous. - Mike Yaconelli

43. I never get tired of smiling. I'm just the kind of guy who likes to smile. - Jason Ritter 

44. I suffered from post-natal depression after Rowan was born. I had a healthy, beautiful baby girl and I couldn't look at her. I couldn't hold her, smile at her. All I wanted was to disappear and die. - Brooke Shields 

45. I'm one of those guys that - as far as relationships and stuff go - if you smile at me, I'm like, 'Let's date for three years' - which is just ridiculous. - Norman Reedus 

46. I try to greet my friends with a drink in my hand, a warm smile on my face, and great music in the background, because that's what gets a dinner party off to a fun start. - Ina Garten 

47. My mom is the most positive person. She has always had a smile on her face no matter what came her way. After seeing that, I'm not going to let a little cellulite get in the way of my happiness! - Ashley Graham 

48. I hated the ballet, but I liked performing. I did 20 shows, and I couldn't get the smile off my face. - Ansel Elgort 

49. I enjoy making people laugh and making them smile. - La La Anthony 

50. If you have a famous parent, you know that being famous doesn't make you superior to anyone else. It just means people smile at you more. Everyone was fawning all over my father, but of course, the way you look at your parents when you're a teen is often with a... more critical eye. - Katherine Waterston 

51. Even if you're unhappy, just pretend that you're happy. Eventually, your smile will be contagious to yourself. I had to learn that. I used to think, 'I'm being fake,' but you know what? Better to be fake and happy than real and miserable. - Evangeline Lilly 

52. I do remember meeting 'The Donald.' He seemed to really enjoy the WrestleMania 4 battle royal. He watched me take a very hard front turnbuckle bump, and it seemed to stun him that I wasn't seriously hurt. Backstage, Trump gave me a big smile and a handshake. - Bret Hart 

53. All of the narration in 'Smile' is first-person. Most of the books that I grew up reading had first-person narrators for some reason. My diaries were written in this voice, and since this story is autobiographical, it just felt like a natural extension. - Raina Telgemeier 

54. I used to rely on black-and-white, and while I was working on 'Smile,' I learned to adapt to color on my end. - Raina Telgemeier 

55. When I was doing 'Smile,' I was looking back at pictures of myself and going, 'Thank goodness I couldn't do the sprayed-bangs thing! Everybody's so embarrassed by that hairstyle now, but I was never cool enough to pull it off!' - Raina Telgemeier 

56. As a boss, as a CEO, as a creative director, as a chef, I've learned that failure will always come. I've learned to give it a big squeeze, smile at it, humble myself to it and then use it as a springboard to send me on my way to strength, success, and fulfillment. - Christina Tosi 

57. Being funny is one of my greatest strengths. I can make girls smile when they're down, and when they're having a good time, I can carry on the joke. - John Krasinski 

58. I know what it's like to be famous. It's good money and it's great fun. A real kick in the pants. People wave at you and smile at you. You get great tables in restaurants. They send you gifts - beautiful clothes and cars. - Pierce Brosnan

59. Smile from your heart; nothing is more beautiful than a woman who is happy to be herself. - Kubra Sait

60. Whatever comes in my way, I take it with smile. - Kubra Sait 

61. A couple things I'm gonna be remembered for: the hat backwards and the swing. And the smile. - Ken Griffey Jr. 

62. There's so many great wrestlers in this sport who could probably work circles around me and it's amazing to see that, but I love being the kind of character who can take you on a roller coaster, make you smile and laugh. - R-Truth 

63. His smile is like the silver plate on a coffin. - John Philpot Curran 

64. Playing hard to get is not the way to win me over. I'm definitely more for the girl who can smile and laugh all the time and just have a good time! - Taylor Lautner 

65. I'm so envious of that genetic wiring that immediately puts a smile on your face. My genetic wiring just puts creases in my eyebrows. - Chris Pine 

66. For me, fragrances are very - one of these beautiful art forms that bring about a whole host of things. It's what you want to smell like, it's memories that make you smile or are resonant of times in your life, it can remind you of music. If you're a lover of scent, it's a very kind of particular and evocative thing. - Chris Pine 

67. Grit your teeth and smile. In the face of adversity, go. They don't deserve you. - Christine Lagarde 

68. The Viennese wash everything. Where else in the world does the government hire public servants to wash public telephone booths and the glass over traffic lights? Every time I see someone doing these things, I smile like a child. - Jonathan Carroll 

69. Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. - Menachem Begin 

70. Nintendo's mission is to try to make people happy, to try to make people smile. - Satoru Iwata 

71. I wake up every day with a smile, and in that sense, I feel the same as I did when I arrived at Real Madrid in 2005. - Sergio Ramos 

72. I believe that when you put a smile out there, you get a smile back. - Heidi Klum 

73. I am generally a very happy and easygoing person. I also believe it's always better to meet people with a smile rather than looking cold, especially when you first meet. It changes everything. - Heidi Klum 

74. I feel like looking in the mirror when you brush your teeth, yes, I see lines, and then I smile and I see things here and there. But that's just, you know, you - that's your journey, you know? - Heidi Klum 

75. Most babies know how to win us over. We cannot help but smile at them and watch them smile back. - Madeleine M. Kunin 

76. By coincidence and not design, 'Everstar' is written and drawn by an all-female creative team, and it makes me smile to think that there may be young female readers out there, future writers and artists, who get to see that comics doesn't have to be a 'boys' club.' - Mark Waid 

77. My cheeks explode when I smile. That's why I have to look so nonplussed. - Rufus Wainwright 

78. May Heaven be propitious, and smile on the cause of my country. - Zebulon Pike 

79. I travel around the world, experiencing every language, every religion... some places where there's just no reason to smile, because their lives are so difficult. - Lionel Richie 

80. I've never wanted anybody to like me because I had long hair or short hair, or that they liked the way I dressed or they liked the way I dressed or they liked the way I smile. - David Allan Coe 

81. She felt like a chess player who, by the clever handling of his pieces, sees the game taking the course intended. Her eyes were bright and tender with a smile as they glanced up into his; and her lips looked hungry for the kiss which they invited. - Kate Chopin 

82. When people smile in your direction when you do something, you tend to continue to do it. - Gavin Creel 

83. If you're in my shoes, and your goal is to leave people with the biggest possible smile on their face, then doing the meet-and-greet afterwards makes sense. - Mick Foley 

84. I don't see things from a worm's perspective but a bird's perspective. I smile at problems. - Manisha Koirala 

85. Those who weep recover more quickly than those who smile. - Jean Giraudoux 

86. If tomorrow the good Lord decides that's my last day, then I'm not going to go down with a frown. I'm going down with a smile on my face, knowing that I've gotten everything out of life. - Jim Kelly 

87. Whereas I used to get depressed or neurotic or dwell on things, I see my son's bright eyes and smile in the morning, and suddenly, I don't feel like I'm depressed anymore. There's nothing to be depressed about when you've got that. - Corey Feldman 

88. 'Priced to sell' - just the phrase makes me smile. When a dealer says all the items in his booth are priced to sell, he means he's tagged them as aggressively as he can to get you to buy them. Don't worry, though, I still haggle. You have to. That's the point of a flea market. - Nate Berkus 

89. For me, music makes my smile brighter during my workouts. It adds that extra something that motivates me to go further or work harder! - Summer Sanders

 90. I'm not the athlete I was when I was training for the Olympics in '92 or when I was working out every single day. I have to live in moderation: I work out three or four days a week, and I smile while I'm working out - I really do enjoy it. I work out with my girlfriends and make it a social competition. - Summer Sanders 

91. Thinking about your training should put a smile on your face. As cliche as it sounds, you are worth all the time and energy you've put in. Unleash your emotions with a cheer, or even a signature roar, after a tough workout. - Summer Sanders 

92. Don't disrespect me, lie about it, and then come smile in my face and act like nothing's wrong. - Scottie Pippen 

93. You must be happy in every moment - it might touch other people's hearts and make them smile. - Huma Qureshi 

94. From 1975-'79, I worked for PGA professional Tony Bruno. For five years I watched, lost in admiration, as Tony ran the golf shop at Battleground Country Club in Manalapan, N.J. Tony put in 80-hour weeks doing what nearly 29,000 men and women club pros do every day: Keeping the game alive with a smile. - Jim Nantz 

95. Deep down inside, when I come to the ring, whether it's a non-televised event or TV or pay per view, deep down inside, when you hear those 'R-K-O' chants or those 'Orton' chants, you know, it makes me smile on the inside. - Randy Orton

Post a Comment

0 Comments