Top 60 Amazing Thankful Quotes Vol.04


1. We have to be thankful for what we have. A lot of kids would love to be in our situation, and we realize that. - Cole Sprouse 

2. I anticipated we would go to college, and then we would fade out - that was kind of what we wanted at the time - but social media hung onto my brother and I, and thankfully, fans hung onto my brother and I, and I think it's one of the reasons that this reemergence can come back with a little more strength, and I'm very thankful for that. - Cole Sprouse 

3. I just make music however I feel and pray that it connects, and if it does, I'm super thankful. I think genres are more for other people, not for yourself. - SZA 

4. Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are! - Bethany Hamilton 

5. I'm thankful for each and every day. We never know when time is up. - Chuck Berry 

6. I'm thankful for performing as long as I am allowed. - Chuck Berry 

7. May those who enjoy the faithful ministry of the Word feel exceedingly thankful for it. There are few blessings on Earth greater for a believer; and yet the Lord is frequently obliged to teach us the value of this blessing by depriving us of it for a season. - George Muller 

8. I had the pleasure, as Robin said, to live a childhood dream as many young Americans and Puerto Rican children live that play youth baseball. And I feel honored and very thankful for that opportunity. - Nolan Ryan 

9. I've done films over the years that basically no one saw. And I'm thankful that some of them haven't been seen. - Sam Elliott 

10. I'm so thankful for 'Backseat' because it's doing so much. It's almost at two million listens on Spotify. It's changed my life. It was the song that Dreamville really pushed and they just really made it explode, and I'm just so thankful. - Ari Lennox 

11. I'm honored and thankful to be partnering with the prestigious CFDA as one of the men's wear ambassadors for fashion week. My interest in fashion is only matched by my love for music, and I'm blessed to be given an opportunity to learn about some of my favorite designers from a firsthand look at their latest collections. - J Balvin 

12. So many people have touched my heart and made an impact on my world. I'm thankful for every lesson and learning experience. - Bindi Irwin 

13. I am a big defender of 'Harry Potter,' and I think any book that gets kids to read are books that we should cherish, we should be thankful for them. - Judy Blume 

14. Life is a rotten lottery. I've had a pretty amazing life, a good life, and God knows I'm thankful, but I do believe that after 30, stop whining! Everybody's dealt a hand, and it's not fair what you get. But you've got to deal with it. - John Waters 

15. I'm thankful for the three ounce Ziploc bag, so that I have somewhere to put my savings. - Paula Poundstone 

16. I'm thankful that my memory is good because my vision is going. - Paula Poundstone 

17. I'm thankful for Sarah Palin's vice presidential bid, which taught us that Alaska is not in a box off the coast of California. - Paula Poundstone 

18. It's good to have a free space to laugh and cry and get angry about gender and sexuality. That's one of the things I am the most thankful for from my friends and my family. They've given me the place to freely have gender be a part of our discourse. - Nicole Maines 

19. It is the greatest reward for me to share my story, my art, and my work. And people receiving that and being thankful and grateful, it once again resonates deep within because it reminds me that I am so much bigger than being a drag performer. - Alyssa Edwards 

20. I have so much to be thankful for. - Alyssa Edwards 

21. Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Be thankful for the blessings of the little things, even when you don't get what you expect. - Victoria Osteen 

22. I am incredibly thankful for the strong support I have from my peers in the industry and of course my amazing fans. - Miranda Lambert 

23. As with all commandments, gratitude is a description of a successful mode of living. The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us. - James E. Faust 

24. At Thanksgiving, I always start at the top of my list and say I'm grateful for friends, family, and good health. Then I get more superficial... like being thankful for my Louboutin's. - Christie Brinkley 

25. China has not established the rule of law and if there is a power above the law there is no social justice. Everybody can be subjected to harm. I'm just a citizen: my life is equal in value to any other. But I'm thankful that when I lost my freedom so many people shared feelings and put such touching effort into helping me. - Ai Weiwei 

26. I'm a storyteller. I'm always willing to serve the story, a story I believe in, in whatever way is necessary. If I need to write the story I believe in, I will write it. If I've been offered to act in a story that I truly believe in, I will happily do that, but I'm a storyteller. That's something I'm so thankful for. - Danai Gurira 

27. I am very thankful and blessed to have a healthy and happy baby boy and baby mama. - Eric Church 

28. He's always with me; I'm always asking. He can be my father, or he can be my coach, or he can be an explayer. I can ask him so many things. He teaches me a lot, and I'm really thankful. - Son Heung-min 

29. Mum and Dad had waited 16 years for adoption laws to change in their home state, Tasmania, so that they could apply to the authorities to create the family of their dreams. I am so thankful for their endurance and patience. Who knows what would have happened to me if they hadn't miraculously appeared when I needed them most? - Saroo Brierley 

30. Adidas is just right. They've been, like, a partner I couldn't be more thankful for. I really feel like they've helped increase my popularity. You know? It's tight to be able to attach to their brand and be able to add whatever I can offer to their brand. It's nice to know that they appreciate it. They are always showing love. - Big Sean 

31. I've had this unbelievable amount of good fortune and I'm just so thankful for it. But at the same time I feel exceptionally guilty. I have so many friends who are talented graduates of Juilliard and are exceptional actors and I'm the lucky one that somehow got such a fortunate break. - Matthew Gray Gubler 

32. I don't know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It's such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It's bliss, love and fulfillment of another level. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan 

33. What's blessed about my life is that I have been able to connect with the global audience on a regular basis. I am thankful for everybody's love, and I reciprocate that, but I also have to deliver on every occasion. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan 

34. The only jobs kids have are to do well in school, to be charming and polite, and be thankful. That's it. I'll house you, protect you, I'll even give my life for you, and in return, you will behave. - Gene Simmons 

35. I've been very fortunate. I feel very thankful. I've been able to come home and do some fun things and make it exciting for people here at home. - Roger Clemens 

36. I'm just very thankful. And I say that a lot because that's the most important message. - Pharrell Williams 

37. I found out that superstars Winkler and William Shatner are real people, and I was so thankful for that. - Terry Bradshaw 

38. Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude. - Nick Vujicic 

39. My parents are the hardest-working people I ever knew: they always worked every day, all day; they had to come up with the solutions to make things work. And I think that work ethic, maybe stubbornness, single-mindedness, definitely played a role for me. I'm definitely thankful for my roots. - Peggy Whitson 

40. To me, the songs that I'm most thankful to have been a part of creating are the songs that are able to adapt and change over the years and that mean different things to you at different periods of time in your life. - Laura Jane Grace 

41. I feel so thankful that I'm able to be a part of something that I love to wake up and run to work every day. - Alexander Wang 

42. My work in Africa was paid for mostly by American Christians, and I am so thankful for their giving hearts. - Reinhard Bonnke 

43. I certainly lead a different life from many people. I have a great life that I am thankful for, and I like travelling. - Lewis Hamilton 

44. Looking back, I am thankful that I didn't go into the film industry. - Hideo Kojima 

45. I'm happy with who I am inside. I'd hate to have accolades and all that and not really be happy with who I was. So I'm really thankful for my family and for the support system that I have for being the person that I am today. I'm proud of who I am. - Keke Palmer 

46. I am ever thankful to my fans for making me who I am today. I feel I have a real commitment to them-the responsibility to make music with soul, warmth and a bit of wisdom. - Jose Jose 

47. I'm really thankful to God, man. Like now, I'm really making a real comeback with my group. With or without a record, with or without a movie. And behind all the negative press behind this movie. - Ike Turner 

48. I'm very fortunate to be playing, and I know that any given day could be the last. And I'll be thankful for the time I have had to play this game. But I'm going to give my all every single day. - Nick Foles 

49. I'm thankful for every moment. - Al Green 

50. I'm very thankful to the Yankees and to Major League Baseball for allowing me to play this game. - Alex Rodriguez 

51. I'm very blessed, thankful, grateful for the opportunities I've had. - Christen Press 

52. In an age where overindulgence seems to be the norm, I can't help but look back and feel thankful that my parents chose to hold out on giving me everything that I wanted growing up. - Dan Levy 

53. I want you to say 'Never Forget' because when you say 'Never Forget' you're thanking that veteran in a different way. You're allowing them to be thankful for the idea for the fact that as an American you're in it with them. We're in it together and we don't forget together. - Dan Crenshaw 

54. My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash, so when that happened... well, I'm just thankful to be alive. I'm just grateful to be here at all. - Travis Barker 

55. Readers of fiction read, I think, for a deeper embrace of the world, of reality. And that's brave. I never get over being thankful for that - for the courage of my readers. - Barbara Kingsolver

 56. If I can do one hundredth part for the Indian that Mrs. Stowe did for the Negro, I will be thankful. - Helen Hunt Jackson 

57. If I could write a story that would do for the Indian one-hundredth part what 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' did for the Negro, I would be thankful the rest of my life. - Helen Hunt Jackson 

58. My mother is such an incredibly strong woman. She raised a family of five boys extremely well. She made us all strong, loving, caring people. We all support each other. I'm really thankful to her. - Henry Cavill 

59. I'm really thankful for the opportunity the Marlins gave me. They drafted me in 2010 and gave me a chance to play in the big leagues. I made lifelong friends there, and I've got a lot of great memories. - Christian Yelich 

60. I'm thankful God has given us the technology where we can see each other through Skype on the computer. It's not the same thing, but at least we can see each other. Imagine the time before when that wasn't available and people had to go defend our country. It's really hard. I go two weeks without seeing my family and I go crazy. - Albert Pujols

Post a Comment

0 Comments