Top 45 Amazing Teen Quotes Vol.04


1. I love Turner Network television; I love Adult Swim. That's actually how I got my start on Cartoon Network was through Adult Swim, originally. I had a special appearance on 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force!' - Andrew W.K. 

2. Ric Flair was such a huge part of my childhood and teen years. He's an icon. - Darius Rucker 

3. I've got some great stuff in my sports memorabilia collection. But my favorite thing by far is the robe. I actually have a Ric Flair robe with 'the Nature Boy' on the back. That's awesome. When I look at it, it brings back so many memories of my childhood and my teen years. - Darius Rucker 

4. Let us develop an agenda for children that says we can do something about teen pregnancy. Let us make sure that parents are old enough, wise enough, and financially able to take care of their children. - Janet Reno 

5. We don't tend to write about disease in fiction - not just teen novels but all American novels - because it doesn't fit in with our idea of the heroic romantic epic. There is room only for sacrifice, heroism, war, politics and family struggle. - John Green

6. I knew that I wanted to intern at 'Teen Vogue' from the moment the first issue hit newsstands. Luckily, the team at Polo Ralph Lauren, where I interned during high school, really believed in me and arranged for an interview with the editors. - Emily Weiss 

7. The great thing about interning at 'Teen Vogue' is that there is so much room for growth; interns here do incredible things if they work hard enough and think outside the box. - Emily Weiss 

8. If you're interested in a 'Teen Vogue' internship, take note: it's not all fun and games! Working at a magazine requires a ton of energy and endurance from its interns and editors alike. - Emily Weiss 

9. If a movie isn't a hit right out of the gate, they drop it. Which means that the whole mainstream Hollywood product has been skewed toward violence and vulgar teen comedy. - Roger Ebert 

10. I grew up in Detroit. I was a teen father. I lived on welfare for three years. I have a brother serving life in prison, though I believe he's innocent. - Michael Eric Dyson 

11. The Teen Challenge ministry was born out of those humble early days of ministry. It now includes over 500 drug and alcohol rehab centers around the world, even in Muslim countries. These include homes for girls and women addicts and alcoholics, all which are reaching many. - David Wilkerson 

12. The Teen Challenge Training Center on Pennsylvania farmland houses over 200 men in rehab. Other farms and centers have been birthed out of this ministry all over the world. - David Wilkerson 

13. I am not officially involved now in the direction of the Teen Challenge ministry, but I rejoice that God permits me to be the father of these ministries. - David Wilkerson 

14. Every Teen Challenge ministry is responsible for raising its own finances, but we assist these works with finances, prayer and counseling, especially overseas in areas such as Siberia, Africa, South America. - David Wilkerson 

15. Being a teen idol is what I've waited for my whole life. - Sarah Michelle Gellar 

16. It's easy to feel like you don't have any control over yourself or your life or your body as a teen - everything is changing so fast, and a lot of it feels so outside of your power. I think that's why a lot of teens form really strong attachments to fictional characters or celebrities, draw their own characters or write themselves into fan fiction. - Noelle Stevenson 

17. I was considered chubby as a teen. - Roger Moore 

18. If you have a famous parent, you know that being famous doesn't make you superior to anyone else. It just means people smile at you more. Everyone was fawning all over my father, but of course, the way you look at your parents when you're a teen is often with a... more critical eye. - Katherine Waterston 

19. People love teen movies because everyone can relate. - Zoe Kravitz 

20. Teen boys are a huge mess. - Danielle Bregoli 

21. I kept getting offered all this young adult stuff. I don't want to keep telling teen coming-of-age stories! - Dee Rees 

22. Obviously when you're a teen you have no money, so you make, like, three outfits out of one dress. You're like, 'OK cut the arms here. Alright: New party, cut them to here.' - Marina and the Diamonds 

23. Fifth grade was when I first heard 'Smells Like Teen Spirit;' it was the energy, and his voice. I liked 311 and Sublime, too, though that might have been a little after that. - Ty Dolla Sign 

24. In the public, it seems to be painted that when minorities get pregnant, they need to get abortions, especially when it comes to teen pregnancy. It's like, when black girls are pregnant, it's like a statistic, but when white girls get pregnant, they get a TV show. - Benjamin Watson 

25. It's important to me that I don't get trapped in the whole teen scene, because I feel that you can get lost in those kind of movies, and they aren't really about the actors; they're about the selling of the concept, and how much money it makes. - Kirsten Dunst 

26. I built my entire career off of teen comedies. I was in 'Bring It On'. - Kirsten Dunst 

27. 'Teen Moms!' I started watching them like the first two seasons, and I stopped. I stopped because they are too young. I feel sorry for them. And I didn't watch that show 'Hoarders.' That thing would made my skin crawl. - NeNe Leakes 

28. I love my mom so much, and I always have, but I was definitely a monster to her a lot during my teen years. - Dove Cameron 

29. Honestly, I never thought I'd actually be playing a teen lesbian. I didn't think it was going to go this far. But I'm glad that it did, because there have been a lot of fans who have expressed that they've been going through similar situations in their lives. - Naya Rivera 

30. It's hard being homeless at any age, but at 16 years old? I can't even imagine. When you're a homeless teen, how do you build a future or have any sort of life? - Stacey Dooley 

31. The phrase 'teen hottie' literally makes me want to throw up. - Lorde 

32. Prosecutors say it would be next to impossible to get one teen to testify in court that another had slipped him or her a copied disc at lunchtime. And besides, isn't sharing music a time-honored part of teen friendship? - Charles Duhigg 

33. I played teen roles until high definition came out, and I could never understand it. I would go in for adult roles and be older than many of the people auditioning, but they'd cast the girl without a line on her face. - Selma Blair

34. I don't want to be a 'teen star' because so many people don't ever grow out of that. - Lacey Chabert 

35. In the Top 40, half the songs are secret messages to the teen world to drop out, turn on, and groove with the chemicals and light shows at discotheques. - Art Linkletter 

36. I think anybody who's doing work in their teen years on TV or in the movies, you're a teen idol by default. - Jason Bateman 

37. People still come up to me and say, 'Hey, 'Teen Wolf!' 'Teen Wolf Too' closed a week after it opened. Where did they see it? - Jason Bateman 

38. I fell in love with Erica Kane the summer before my freshman year of high school. Like all red-blooded teen American boys, I'd come home from water polo practice and eat a box of Entenmann's Pop'Ems donut holes in front of the TV while obsessively fawning over 'All My Children' and Erica, her clothes, and her narcissistic attitude. - Andy Cohen 

39. I think there are worse things for a teen to be enraptured with than 'Twilight.' - Stephen Moyer 

40. The United States has made remarkable progress in reducing both teen pregnancy and racial and ethnic differences, but the reality is, too many American teens are still having babies. - Tom Frieden

41. I wanted to be a writer as a teen... so storytelling was my first love. In my late teens, design became an obsession as I realized that I could express myself through the medium. Much later, when I founded Fuseproject in 1999, our slogan became 'design brings stories to life.' - Yves Behar 

42. In my early teen years, I wanted to become a vet. That was my plan. I worked as a veterinarian's assistant for a couple of summers. - Dennis Quaid 

43. Frank Sinatra is the only one that went from teen idol to superstar. - Leif Garrett 

44. I definitely think there could be stricter teen driving laws. - Victoria Justice 

45. To even be called the 'teen queen' is crazy. - Victoria Justice 

46. I was a typical teen growing up in the 1960s, when everybody was into gurus and meditation. - David Suchet

Post a Comment

0 Comments