Top 55 Amazing Patience Quotes Vol.04


1. Find patience in the breath of life. - Ryunosuke Satoro 

2. I think all musicians have at one time or another experienced one physical problem or another. I have had tendinitis a couple of times, so I try to be really careful. It takes patience and persistence to overcome injury. - Yo-Yo Ma 

3. Because of my capacity for listening to strangers' tales, or the details of their lives, my patience with their food and their crotchets, my curiosity that borders on nosiness, I am told that anyone traveling with me experiences an unbelievable tedium, and this is why I choose to travel alone. - Paul Theroux 

4. If I spent all my time criticizing myself, I wouldn't be able to function. There are actors who theories till the cows come home. I haven't the patience for them. It's maybe shallow, but that's why I'll never be part of the acting set. - Anthony Hopkins 

5. The principle part of faith is patience. - George MacDonald 

6. When, President Obama, do you mean to cease abusing our patience? How long is that madness of yours still to mock us? When is there to be an end to that unbridled audacity of yours swaggering about as it does now? - Ted Cruz 

7. Hope is patience with the lamp lit. - Tertullian 

8. I think we can all use a little more patience. I get a little impatient sometimes and I wish I didn't. I really need to be more patient. - Ryan Reynolds 

9. Golf is all about patience - one tournament is four days long, 18 holes a day. - Lindsey Vonn 

10. Because I have so many brothers and sisters, I think I'm able to have a certain patience. - Rza 

11. Like anything worth doing in life, happiness takes time and patience and consistency. - Mark Manson 

12. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. - Franklin P. Jones 

13. People ask me a lot about the values I got from playing for the Cubs for so many years. The value I got out of it was patience. A lot of people these days are not very patient. - Ernie Banks

 14. Kindness is really important to me in finding my own prince - so are patience and a sense of humor. Without those qualities he's no Prince Charming! - Anne Hathaway 

15. I think patience is a skill and I wish I had it. - David Duchovny 

16. I pack a toothbrush, toothpaste, and deodorant. That's it. I don't have the time or patience for anything else. I'm a natural kind of guy. I don't style my hair - never learned how. - Paul Walker 

17. I make a mean pecan pie, and I have a great recipe for pralines - also using pecans. Pralines take a lot of patience, and patience is a must in the duck blind as well as in the kitchen. Good things come to those who wait. - Phil Robertson 

18. Patience for me is a big thing. Patience with others. Patience with the way the world is evolving. I have a sense of urgency because I want to help out so much. - Sophie Gregoire Trudeau 

19. I think every war certainly wears on national will and national patience, particularly a counterinsurgency. - Stanley A. McChrystal 

20. You can't jump from little things to big things. It just takes time and patience. - Nadia Comaneci 

21. The overwhelming message of the Atonement is the perfect love the Savior has for each and all of us. It is a love which is full of mercy, patience, grace, equity, long-suffering, and, above all, forgiving. - James E. Faust 

22. I don't have a lot of patience for movies that aren't cleanly told. - Jon Favreau 

23. Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. Gardening is an instrument of grace. - May Sarton 

24. I tell people a lot of times, if you want to be a part of something, you never know, you kind of just have to be around. A lot of people don't really have the patience for it, and they don't stick around. Dre and I are still working together, and we have plenty of music for the future. - Anderson Paak 

25. Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things - with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope. - Corazon Aquino 

26. Having patience is one of the hardest things about being human. We want to do it now, and we don't want to wait. Sometimes we miss out on our blessing when we rush things and do it on our own time. - Deontay Wilder 

27. What we all need to do is find the wellspring that keeps us going, that gives us the strength and patience to keep up this struggle for a long time. - Winona LaDuke 

28. For those of us learning the way to financial serenity and solvency, the envelope system teaches prudence, patience, and perseverance. You can only spend what you have. - Sarah Ban Breathnach 

29. Who shall resist Anti-Christ when he comes if we show such patience towards the vices and crimes of his precursors? By such leniency, we encourage kings to become tyrants and tempt them to withdraw every privilege and all jurisdiction from the Churches. - Thomas Becket 

30. Luck is a component that a lot of people in the arts sometimes fail to recognise: that you can have talent, perseverance, patience, but without luck you will not have a successful career. - Bryan Cranston 

31. When people see a legend, they call it a legend. But to be a legend, it's a lot of hard work and patience. You can't play for five or ten years and be a legend. It takes longer than that. - Burning Spear 

32. The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience. - Tokugawa Ieyasu 

33. Patience means restraining one's inclinations. - Tokugawa Ieyasu 

34. Sad Patience, too near neighbour to despair. - Matthew Arnold 

35. Basically, discipline, effort, patience and courage are hugely important core values for kids to grow up embracing. - Karen Salmansohn 

36. Opera is complex for those who perform it, but also for those who listen to it. It takes more time, more patience and more spirit of sacrifice. All this is well worth it because opera offers such deep sensations that they will remain in a heart for a lifetime. - Andrea Bocelli 

37. Mum and Dad had waited 16 years for adoption laws to change in their home state, Tasmania, so that they could apply to the authorities to create the family of their dreams. I am so thankful for their endurance and patience. Who knows what would have happened to me if they hadn't miraculously appeared when I needed them most? - Saroo Brierley 

38. A noun is not a name you give something. It is something you watch becoming itself, and you have to have the patience to find out what it is. - Derek Walcott 

39. With patience and persistence, even the smallest act of discipleship or the tiniest ember of belief can become a blazing bonfire of a consecrated life. In fact, that's how most bonfires begin - as a simple spark. - Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

40. The greatest power is often simple patience. - E. Joseph Cossman 

41. With patience, persistence, and partnership, we can create economic opportunity for every person willing to work hard for it. - Tom Perez 

42. Patience was not my strong point. - Lauren Bacall 

43. The industry has changed in that it is far more disposable than it used to be. When Boyzone came out, we were given a shot and the patience to record our singles and albums. Nowadays, the thought is if it is not working, then the artist will be dropped. The record companies will bail on the artists, and I find that sad. - Ronan Keating 

44. I don't really have the patience to do my hair, which is why it's always parted down the middle, slicked, in a low ponytail or a messy high bun. I'm too lazy to do my own hair, but I like doing my makeup. - Gigi Hadid

45. America is a great country. It has a lot of work to do. The bottom line is it's easy to talk; it's easy to have the media pick up on something, and it's hard to have the patience to put something in place you can build on that will make sure each citizen has their equal rights. - Jim Brown 

46. When traveling with someone, take large does of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee. - Helen Hayes 

47. I think young people don't appreciate that when you're in your 70s, you'll lose patience for techie stuff and you may decide that you want a simple device. - Martin Cooper 

48. No one can occupy your generosity except you. Who can occupy your patience when impatience roars through you? Who except you can choose not to act with judgment when all of your thoughts are judgmental? Your life is yours to live, no matter how you choose to live it. When you do not think about how you intend to live it, it lives you. - Gary Zukav 

49. The loving parts of your personality have no trouble loving. That is all they do. You experience the loving parts of as gratitude, appreciation, caring, patience, contentment and awe of life. - Gary Zukav 

50. I'm a peace-maker, I can fit into a lot of situations. I'm pretty easygoing. I have a lot of patience. - Jennifer Garner 

51. Beauty, unlike the rest of the gifts handed out at birth, does not require dedication, patience and hard work to pay off. But it's also the only gift that does not keep on giving. - Paulina Porizkova 

52. Men need to learn how to deal with women with strength and patience - this is love. - Jesse Lee Peterson

 53. No one who strives with full faith and heart for the blessings of eternal life will be denied. And how great will be the joy and how much deeper the appreciation then after enduring in patience and faith now. - Henry B. Eyring 

54. Coaching takes patience. I'm more enthused when teaching players who want it versus when I have to. - Kevin Garnett 

55. When I have a new idea, I'm charged up and want to start the film immediately, but I simply don't have the patience to wait for stars. - Ram Gopal Varma 

56. I don't think I have the patience required to undertake projects as huge as 'Baahubali.' You need to spend a lot of time and years to make something empowering like that. - Ram Gopal Varma 

57. It's a war of attrition. If you have patience and a modicum of faith in yourself your chances are not too bad. - Julie Bowen 

58. When you're short on sleep, you're short on patience. You're ruder to people, less tolerant, less understanding. It's harder to relate and to pay attention for sustained periods of time. - Jason Fried

Post a Comment

0 Comments