Top 35 Amazing Pet Quotes Vol.04


1. I am an enthusiast, but not a crank in the sense that I have some pet theories as to the proper construction of a flying machine. I wish to avail myself of all that is already known and then, if possible, add my mite to help on the future worker who will attain final success. - Wilbur Wright 

2. I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. - Winston Churchill 

3. I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through. - Jules Verne

4. I brought a Border Collie back home to Vancouver from Wales - where some of my ancestors are from - and needed to challenge him in other ways than just being my pet. So I investigated sheep herding and took a few lessons, and decided I was probably learning more than my dog! - Jane Siberry 

5. I can't imagine God not allowing my dog into heaven. - Rick Warren 

6. I could never date a guy with a pet snake. - Genesis Rodriguez 

7. I could probably give you a list of a dozen pet peeves I have about my own physicality and why I couldn't get a second date. - Zachary Levi 

8. I didn't get a lot of attention from my dad when I was young. That's a big part of it for girls. Because your dad is the first love of your life. If he doesn't put you on his lap and give you a pet, you do end up not really liking yourself that much. - Dolores O'Riordan 

9. I do feel like by buying rats from a pet store, you are saving them because if not, they would get fed to a snake or something. - Nikki Reed 

10. I do have the most adorable little Chihuahua mix. I adopted him about 3 1/2 years ago from Much Love pet adoption, and he has been the love of my life ever since. His name is Beau, or as my sister and I like to call him ' mushy mush' because he truly is just a pile of loving mush that just melts in your arms. - Torrey DeVitto 

11. I do not believe that I will ever write an adult novel from an animal's point of view unless someday it becomes suddenly appealing to me to make a narrator a mentally ill pet. Never say never. - Andrea Seigel 

12. I don't have a pet, but I dream of someday getting a pug dog whom I will name Croque Monsieur so that I may alternate between calling him Croque, Monsieur or his full name: Croque Monsieur. I'll more than likely only use his first and last name most often when he's been bad. - John Gallagher, Jr. 

13. I don't have pet peeves; I have whole kennels of irritation. - Whoopi Goldberg 

14. I don't micromanage, but I do care deeply about every product we make. Every one goes through me, and I try most of our products before they go to market, including our John Paul Pet flea and tick shampoo. If I don't like it, it's not coming out. - John Paul DeJoria 

15. I don't mind being called Maddy at all, but I mind the closeness that you assume you get by calling me by my pet name. So merely by calling me Maddy, I don't give you the authority to come and put your hand around my shoulder. - R. Madhavan 

16. I don't read good books anymore, it seems; I just buy them and put them on the shelf and every now and then walk over and pet them. I'm like the optimistic dieter who fills her closet with clothes two sizes too small and dreams of the day she can wear them. I know just what I want to do when I retire. - Mary Roach 

17. I fed my yak on my spare Cadbury chocolate 21,0000ft up Everest. It was a blonde, very sweet female yak. I made it my pet after that. - Brian Blessed 

18. I got a pet monkey called Charlie Chan. - Jimi Hendrix 

19. I grew up with a pet iguana named Willy. We had a very contentious relationship. It turns out that iguanas are not meant to live in suburban homes. - Kate McKinnon 

20. I had a big Akita, Yoshi, who was fabulous. I loved him. We lost him when he was 12, and I've never been able to replace him. Normally, most people lose a pet and get another and keep going on. But it just felt wrong to me; it felt disloyal. - Robert Crais 

21. I had a PET scan, and it was cleared. Not one cell of cancer after three rounds of chemo. But I still had seven more just for safety, which was stupid. I should have just worked on therapy. - Abby Lee Miller 

22. I had a Super Beetle that I restored and painted deep purple in honor of Jimi Hendrix that was stolen. After that, I got a Ford Falcon that had no windshield wipers, so whenever it rained - which, thankfully, in L.A. it doesn't do very much - I'd have to lean out my driver's side window like 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.' - Tamara Taylor 

23. I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. - Bill Dana 

24. I hate rats. I had a pet rat to try and overcome it. I even gave him mouth-to mouth resuscitation when he had a heart attack. But I couldn't conquer it. - Sam Taylor-Johnson 

25. I hate when people don't keep their word or they are late. Tardiness is a big pet peeve of mine. - Tim Hudson 

26. I have a chip on my shoulder I pet every morning, a constant feeling like I have something to prove. Hearing that the canon can't be diversified, there's no room for more brown faces - that fueled my fire. - Jason Reynolds 

27. I have a Lab, it's fun to hang out and hike with the dog, people come up to him, and pet him, it's fun. - George Eads 

28. I have a little bit of a pet peeve about how the middle class is depicted in movies. I feel like they tend to be either depicted in a very sentimental way, where everybody has a heart of gold except for the villains you're supposed to hiss at, or there's a sort of indie-style version... When it's done well, it's brilliant, it's 'Blue Velvet.' - Greg Mottola

 29. I have a lot of plants and fish and a pet lizard and Venus flytraps. I have a whole ecosystem in my room, like a running waterfall and different lights and sensors set on digital timers. - Chris Pratt 

30. I have a lot of trouble understanding how people see me as a celebrity. I work 14 hours a day, and then I just want to talk to my family, see the people I love, pet my dog, and go to bed. I'm not looking to be best friends with or emulate a celebrity. - America Ferrera 

31. I have a pet goat. - Ryan Holiday 

32. I have a pet lizard named Puff, five goldfish - named Pinky, Brain, Jowels, Pearl and Sandy, an oscar fish named Chef, two pacus, an albino African frog named Whitey, a bonsai tree, four Venus flytraps, a fruit fly farm and sea monkeys. - Chris Pratt 

33. I have a pet peeve about bands that don't play their hits. I think it's kind of selfish. - Art Alexakis 

34. I have a real pet peeve for women who play damaged characters but don't look damaged. - Patty Jenkins 

35. I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love. - James Herriot 

36. I have more pet peeves than anybody: people talking in the movie theater, people eating in the movie theater loudly, people being rude, people making noise when you're supposed to be asleep, like drilling noises outside. I could be here all day. - Kate Beckinsale 

37. I have never been a pet lover or really craved the idea of having dogs. - Kratika Sengar 

38. I have realized that when you rescue your pet from a shelter, it is the most amazing feeling in the world how this animal changes your life by giving it a better one. - Zak Bagans 

39. I have some road rage inside of me. Traffic, especially in L.A., is a pet peeve of mine. - Katie Holmes 

40. I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. - Hippolyte Taine

Post a Comment

0 Comments