Top 55 Amazing Fitness Quotes Vol.04

1. My own preferred fitness regime is to use my bicycle. - Paul Hollywood 

2. My fitness trainer's English, my physio's English, some of my friends are English. I don't have a problem with English people at all. - Andy Murray 

3. Staying more controlled mentally stemmed from taking my fitness more seriously. When you're doing track work, sprints and so on, it's pretty painful, but that does make you feel better prepared and therefore mentally stronger when you're going into a match. You know, without a doubt, that you are strong enough to last. - Andy Murray 

4. The truth is, I feel sorry for the Old Etonians. Everybody should be judged on his or her own merits. Assuming that toffs are 'out of touch' is more modern and fashionable than assuming they have a 'natural fitness for government,' but it's no fairer. - Victoria Coren Mitchell 

5. Oh, and once, when I was in the Marines, I got a perfect score on my physical fitness test. - Drew Carey

 6. Guided only by their feeling for symmetry, simplicity, and generality, and an indefinable sense of the fitness of things, creative mathematicians now, as in the past, are inspired by the art of mathematics rather than by any prospect of ultimate usefulness. - E. T. Bell 

7. We've all tried to bunk our gym session or dance class. A single routine can get monotonous. That's why I have decided to make my fitness regime fun by incorporating different workouts into my schedule. From dancing to yoga, I plan to keep it as interesting as possible so I'm never bored of working out. - Disha Patani 

8. Beauty connotes humanity. We call a natural object beautiful because we see that its form expresses fitness, the perfect fulfillment of function. - Moshe Safdie 

9. The most important thing for me to teach my children is about health and fitness. It's about taking care of your body and eating foods that are good for you and getting the right exercise that you need... It's just about living a healthy life for longevity and a healthy heart. - Candace Cameron Bure 

10. I'm not an athlete, and I'm not a gymnast, but I've always loved any type of sport and fitness, and I love running Tough Mudder or Spartan races and anything that's strength. - Candace Cameron Bure 

11. I was really into fitness. - Mikhail Varshavski 

12. I have to thank the coach for looking after my fitness and allowing me to feel my way into the tournament. - Bastian Schweinsteiger 

13. Even when I was training alone, just me and one of United's fitness coaches, I loved going onto the field, doing sprints, being at the training ground. - Bastian Schweinsteiger 

14. Fitness of a top-class squash player is very important, and talent only can't do the job. They have to get training regularly for at least eight hours a day so that they could put some good show in a two-hour match. - Jahangir Khan 

15. Fitness is the key. You need to have strokes and stamina and agility; you need to exercise really well. On court and off-court are equally important. - P. V. Sindhu 

16. At the beginning of the season, you're still getting your fitness levels up, and those first few games are quite tough. - Aaron Ramsey 

17. The only way you can get match fitness is by playing games. - Aaron Ramsey 

18. I would say 90 percent of the stuff we do is technical anyway. If you look at a two-hour training day, 12 minutes are probably spent running or gaining fitness. - Ashton Eaton

 19. As the proud father of two teens and past Chairman to the Presidents Council on Physical Fitness and Sports, I am committed to educating parents and especially young people on ways to live a long, healthy and active life. - Lee Haney 

20. Health and fitness is who I am. It's what I do. - Lee Haney 

21. When I was 10, I asked my parents for a set of weights. I had my Charles Atlas book to go along with that. Every time we went to the grocery store, I'd rush to the magazine area and read the ones with Arnold Schwarzenegger and all those guys on the covers: 'Pumping Iron,' 'Muscle and Fitness,' 'Muscle Builder by Joe Weider.' - Lee Haney 

22. I'll be a diehard bodybuilder until my last breath, but I want my brand and the movement we are creating to touch all aspect of the fitness community. - Ronnie Coleman 

23. I have fans from every level of the fitness world, whether it's the elite competitor or just someone living a healthy lifestyle, and it's been my goal since day one to make sure that my brand has something to offer everyone. - Ronnie Coleman 

24. Bodybuilding is about building your body. Whether you do it to maintain your fitness levels, climb Everest, run the marathon, or be a competitive bodybuilder is up to you. - Ronnie Coleman 

25. I decided to write 'True Refuge' during a major dive in my own health. Diagnosed with a genetic disease that affected my mobility, I faced tremendous fear and grief about losing the fitness and physical freedom I loved. - Tara Brach 

26. I think the more matches that I play, the better shape I'm going to get in. That's the best type of fitness you can do. - John Isner 

27. Vivametrica isn't the only company vying for control of the fitness data space. There is considerable power in becoming the default standard-setter for health metrics. Any company that becomes the go-to data analysis group for brands like Fitbit and Jawbone stands to make a lot of money. - Kate Crawford 

28. Promoting healthy lifestyles and encouraging fitness are so important for our children's development and reducing the nation's epidemic of childhood obesity. - Marcia Fudge 

29. I became a fitness fiend when I was about 17 or 18. - Cynthia Erivo 

30. People who were always hardbodies love that competitive style of team-sports activity: they come up with timers and fitness contests and personal bests. But for the vast majority of people, competition in exercise is not fun. It's no fun to compete if you know you can never win. - Naomi Alderman 

31. As far as fitness is concerned, you have to enjoy it, do good exercises, and integrate them into your tennis practice. The preparation for the season is as crucial as doing good blocks when switching from one surface to another. - Stan Wawrinka 

32. In fitness, there are no short cuts. It involves immense discipline and hard work. - Mahesh Babu 

33. I've been into exercise my whole life, been a runner and been into health and fitness always. - Sissy Spacek 

34. If my Instagram or Twitter has gotten people to try healthy supplements or enjoy a new form of fitness and feel better about themselves, then that's pretty rad. - Seth Rollins 

35. Almost 70 per cent of your fitness battle is won the day you realise what your body needs and when. I've made my own diets, and I decide for myself what works for me. - Arjun Rampal 

36. I believe that fitness needs to come from within you. You need to respect your body. Only then will you have the zeal to maintain it. For me, keeping fit is a part of my lifestyle. - Arjun Rampal 

37. I look at fitness as a necessity in the same way as how you drink water, eat food, one should look at fitness in a dedicated way. People will look fresh and happy. If you are happy, you in a way look fit. - Arjun Rampal

 38. As for my own fitness, with my packed schedule, I try to mix it up with different things every day. That includes powerlifting, isometrics, yoga, sprints, jogging, and, of course, wrestling. I've learned that all you need to do is move and do different things to challenge yourself. - Natalya Neidhart 

39. You need good fitness from the players and the organizational structure has to be there from early on in preseason because the games come so quickly that you don't have much time on the grass with the players to shuffle the pack tactically. - Sean Dyche 

40. I think fitness and performance levels are the right indicators to determine if it's the time to leave the scene. - Inzamam-ul-Haq 

41. I remember, before the 2003 World Cup, I worked extremely hard on my fitness. A great deal of training and dietary discipline. I believe I lost 19 kg. And 19 is the number of runs I scored in the entire tournament. - Inzamam-ul-Haq 

42. Obviously, your family life is the priority, but there's still other stuff you have to get done in a day. I think the way I make it work is by taking care of myself, and that includes fitness and eating right and all those things, but also by being very organized and punctual. - Cindy Crawford 

43. Everything in moderation. I keep a healthy body, a healthy look. It's important not to be obsessive about anything - fitness, training, eating - because then you end up focusing on only that. And you can't obsess about anything when you're on the road. - Ana Ivanovic 

44. I'm doing four hours of gymnastics training a day, six days a week and then an extra two to three hours in a fitness center as well. - Shawn Johnson 

45. At the end of the nineteenth century, a fanatical craze for physical fitness swept through Britain. Millions of men and women took up gymnastics, body building, and other physical exercises. Such a thing had never happened before, and it was given a name - Physical Culture. - Adam Curtis 

46. Virat Kohli has so far shown that he has more ability and talent than anybody else, and if he can play till 32 or 34 with same fitness and without injuries, he will come to a point where not even Vivian Richards neither Sachin Tendulkar had such a record. - Kapil Dev 

47. The manager and the fitness staff condition every training session. They plan it out week by week on what players need. If players need a rest, they will do that; if players need to work hard, they will do that as well. - Harry Kane 

48. I'm not a fitness model; I'm just a singer. If people focus on that, that's what I care about. - Alessia Cara 

49. I've spent half my life in gyms, if not more, and I love physical fitness and health; couple that with the fact that I love for people to be healthy, whether it's mentally, physically, or emotionally, and it's just a great opportunity for me to do something I love and have an impact on people's health. - Steve Nash 

50. For most athletes, there's a focus on your own fitness, but I have to rely on my horse, too. I've been very lucky so far, and it hasn't presented a problem, but you can never count on a competition going as planned until you're there and actually doing it. - Charlotte Dujardin 

51. Every morning, I eat one fat-free yogurt with a sliced peach when peaches are in season, and one thin slice of whole-wheat bread. The same thing. I don't want to get fat. And I want to keep my fitness. - Leonard Lauder 

52. My church has a health and fitness ministry to encourage our members to take care of spiritually and physically; how could I not? - Marvin Sapp 

53. At times, you are mentally but not physically prepared; at times, you are physically but not mentally prepared. I would be lying if I said it doesn't affect your performance. But the sooner you get over it, the better. So you discipline yourself. That is why fitness counts. - Mohammad Azharuddin 

54. I am pleased with the fitness that I have. - Lin Dan 

55. I have a tremendous passion for fitness, I love challenges and I am a very driven guy. - Lou Ferrigno

Post a Comment

0 Comments