Top 100 Amazing Truth Quotes Vol.04

 

1. I was born into the world as the king of truth for the salvation of the world. - Buddha

2. Obama has no solutions. Obama has failed the country and its great citizens, and they don't like it when somebody such as myself speaks the truth about this - it hurts too much. - Donald Trump

 3. Somebody said I am the most popular person in Arizona because I am speaking the truth. - Donald Trump 

4. The truth is, I've never fooled anyone. I've let men sometimes fool themselves. - Marilyn Monroe 

5. The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. - John F. Kennedy 

6. We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. - John F. Kennedy

 7. A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people. - John F. Kennedy 

8. The truth is found when men are free to pursue it. - Franklin D. Roosevelt 

9. I know that campaigns can seem small, and even silly. Trivial things become big distractions. Serious issues become sound bites. And the truth gets buried under an avalanche of money and advertising. If you're sick of hearing me approve this message, believe me - so am I. - Barack Obama 

10. Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson 

11. It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself. - Thomas Jefferson 

12. In truth, politeness is artificial good humor, it covers the natural want of it, and ends by rendering habitual a substitute nearly equivalent to the real virtue. - Thomas Jefferson 

13. There is not a truth existing which I fear... or would wish unknown to the whole world. - Thomas Jefferson 

14. He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. - Thomas Jefferson 

15. Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley 

16. If you ever injected truth into politics you have no politics. - Will Rogers 

17. A remark generally hurts in proportion to its truth. - Will Rogers 

18. I am very fond of truth, but not at all of martyrdom. - Voltaire 

19. To the living we owe respect, but to the dead we owe only the truth. - Voltaire 

20. A gaffe in Washington is someone telling the truth, and telling the truth has never hurt me. - Joe Biden 

21. Only on paper has humanity yet achieved glory, beauty, truth, knowledge, virtue, and abiding love. - George Bernard Shaw 

22. The truth is, hardly any of us have ethical energy enough for more than one really inflexible point of honor. - George Bernard Shaw 

23. First and last, what is demanded of genius is love of truth. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 

24. Wisdom is found only in truth. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 

25. I think that all things, in their way, reflect heavenly truth, the imagination not least. - C. S. Lewis 

26. Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love. - Khalil Gibran 

27. When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. - Khalil Gibran

28. Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth. - Khalil Gibran 

29. Of life's two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer's hand. - Khalil Gibran 

30. Exaggeration is truth that has lost its temper. - Khalil Gibran 

31. Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.' - Khalil Gibran 

32. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. - Khalil Gibran 

33. Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own. - Soren Kierkegaard 

34. The truth is a snare: you cannot have it, without being caught. You cannot have the truth in such a way that you catch it, but only in such a way that it catches you. - Soren Kierkegaard 

35. By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. - George Carlin 

36. I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. - Muhammad Ali 

37. My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world. - Muhammad Ali 

38. The truth is that there is no actual stress or anxiety in the world; it's your thoughts that create these false beliefs. You can't package stress, touch it, or see it. There are only people engaged in stressful thinking. - Wayne Dyer 

39. The truth is that you can only come to know God when you give up the past and the future in your mind and merge totally into the now, because God is always here now. - Wayne Dyer

40. It's much easier for me to make major life, multi-million dollar decisions, than it is to decide on a carpet for my front porch. That's the truth. - Oprah Winfrey 

41. The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free. - Oprah Winfrey 

42. Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth. - Jean-Paul Sartre

43. I tell you in truth: all men are Prophets or else God does not exist. - Jean-Paul Sartre 

44. Truth is on the side of the oppressed. - Malcolm X 

45. Despite my firm convictions, I have always been a man who tries to face facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds. I have always kept an open mind, a flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of the intelligent search for truth. - Malcolm X 

46. Truth is mysterious, elusive, always to be conquered. Liberty is dangerous, as hard to live with as it is elating. We must march toward these two goals, painfully but resolutely, certain in advance of our failings on so long a road. - Albert Camus 

47. The essential truth is that sometimes you're worried that they'll find out it's a fluke, that you don't really have it. You've lost the muse or - the worst dread - you never had it at all. I went through all that madness early on. - Robin Williams 

48. It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place. - H. L. Mencken 

49. Strike an average between what a woman thinks of her husband a month before she marries him and what she thinks of him a year afterward, and you will have the truth about him. - H. L. Mencken 

50. Nine times out of ten, in the arts as in life, there is actually no truth to be discovered; there is only error to be exposed. - H. L. Mencken 

51. Every legend, moreover, contains its residuum of truth, and the root function of language is to control the universe by describing it. - James Baldwin 

52. Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also. - Carl Jung 

53. We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect. The judgement of the intellect is only part of the truth. - Carl Jung 

54. Mistakes are, after all, the foundations of truth, and if a man does not know what a thing is, it is at least an increase in knowledge if he knows what it is not. - Carl Jung

 55. We shall probably get nearest to the truth if we think of the conscious and personal psyche as resting upon the broad basis of an inherited and universal psychic disposition which is as such unconscious, and that our personal psyche bears the same relation to the collective psyche as the individual to society. - Carl Jung 

56. The truth of things is the chief nutriment of superior intellects. - Leonardo da Vinci 

57. Beyond a doubt truth bears the same relation to falsehood as light to darkness. - Leonardo da Vinci 

58. We've used up a lot of bullets. And we talk about stimulus. But the truth is, we're running a federal deficit that's 9 percent of GDP. That is simulative as all get out. It's more simulative than any policy we've followed since World War II. - Warren Buffett 

59. If you seek truth you will not seek victory by dishonorable means, and if you find truth you will become invincible. - Epictetus 

60. Sometimes we look at gay being a bigger sin than being proud or not telling the truth. I don't think God categorizes sins. - Joel Osteen 

61. The truth is, somebody is always talking about you, so you have to let it go... if it's not a part of your Godgiven destiny. - Joel Osteen 

62. I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender. - Rodney Dangerfield 

63. Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth. - Pablo Picasso

 64. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth. - Pablo Picasso 

65. If there were only one truth, you couldn't paint a hundred canvases on the same theme. - Pablo Picasso

66. That which is false troubles the heart, but truth brings joyous tranquillity. - Rumi 

67. Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it's true. - Bill Gates 

68. The truth of Moore's law has made remarkable things possible. On the software side, I think natural user interfaces in all their forms are equally significant. - Bill Gates 

69. There are websites that any government wants to block. The truth about the Internet is that it's extremely hard to block anything - extremely hard. You'll never get perfect blocking. - Bill Gates 

70. The reason that fiction is more interesting than any other form of literature, to those who really like to study people, is that in fiction the author can really tell the truth without humiliating himself. - Jim Rohn 

71. When we value correct principles, we have truth - a knowledge of things as they are. - Stephen Covey 

72. The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors. - Tony Robbins 

73. A lot of guys go, 'Hey, Yog, say a Yogi-ism.' I tell 'em, 'I don't know any.' They want me to make one up. I don't make 'em up. I don't even know when I say it. They're the truth. And it is the truth. I don't know. - Yogi Berra 

74. A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Charles Spurgeon 

75. The revealed Word awakened me, but it was the preached Word that saved me, and I must ever attach peculiar value to the hearing of the truth, for by it I received the joy and peace in which my soul delights. - Charles Spurgeon 

76. After many years of great mercy, after tasting of the powers of the world to come, we still are so weak, so foolish; but, oh! when we get away from self to God, there all is truth and purity and holiness, and our heart finds peace, wisdom, completeness, delight, joy, victory. - Charles Spurgeon 

77. To feel not only submitted but willing to be anything or nothing as the Lord wills it - this is, in truth, to sing a song to our Well Beloved. - Charles Spurgeon 

78. Always speak the truth, think before you speak, and write it down afterwards. - Lewis Carroll 

79. I don't want happy-face conclusions. I want the truth. - Elizabeth Warren 

80. I made it real clear to the business community - if your plan for innovation is to trick people, is to fool them, is not to tell them the truth about the price, then you're right: I'm going to be right in the way. - Elizabeth Warren 

81. You don't have to be scared of me, because I am loyal. Why are people so scared of creative ideas and so scared of truth? All I want to do is do good. - Kanye West 

82. There are only two ways of telling the complete truth - anonymously and posthumously. - Thomas Sowell 

83. I had practiced with the team, and the first scheduled game was with the University of Missouri. They made it quite clear to the Army that they would not play a team with a black player on it. Instead of telling me the truth, the Army gave me leave to go home. - Jackie Robinson 

84. It is the glory and good of Art, That Art remains the one way possible Of speaking truth, to mouths like mine at least. - Robert Browning 

85. I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. - Isaac Newton 

86. Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things. - Isaac Newton 

87. If anyone offers conjectures about the truth of things from the mere possibility of hypotheses, I do not see by what stipulation anything certain can be determined in any science, since one or another set of hypotheses may always be devised which will appear to supply new difficulties. - Isaac Newton 

88. I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself, I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself now and then in finding a smoother pebble or prettier shell than ordinary, while the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. - Isaac Newton 

89. Women must tell men always that they are the strong ones. They are the big, the strong, the wonderful. In truth, women are the strong ones. It is just my opinion, I am not a professor. - Coco Chanel 

90. The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more. - Michelle Obama 

91. We learned about honesty and integrity - that the truth matters... that you don't take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules... and success doesn't count unless you earn it fair and square. - Michelle Obama 

92. My family didn't have a lot of money, so I worked my heart out to get my degrees. But the minute I graduated, suddenly everyone was asking me, 'Well, when are you going to get married and start having kids?' And the truth is I had no idea how I would balance the expected role of wife and mother with a challenging career. - Michelle Obama 

93. The truth is, I have absolutely no professional credentials - literally, which is why I'm teaching at MIT. - Noam Chomsky 

94. What happened in the missile crisis in October 1962 has been prettified to make it look as if acts of courage and thoughtfulness abounded. The truth is that the whole episode was almost insane. - Noam Chomsky 

95. For a privileged minority, Western democracy provides the leisure, the facilities, and the training to seek the truth lying hidden behind the veil of distortion and misrepresentation, ideology and class interest, through which the events of current history are presented to us. - Noam Chomsky 

96. Even the most cynical can hardly be surprised by the antics of Nixon and his accomplices as they are gradually revealed. It matters little, at this point, where the exact truth lies in the maze of perjury, evasion, and of contempt for the normal - hardly inspiring - standards of political conduct. - Noam Chomsky 

97. To rise from error to truth is rare and beautiful. - Victor Hugo 

98. Our democracy is designed to speak truth to power. - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 

99. No one can look back on his schooldays and say with truth that they were altogether unhappy. - George Orwell 

100. The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history. - George Orwell

Post a Comment

0 Comments