Top 100 Amazing Trust Quotes Vol.04


1. Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love - and to put its trust in life. - Joseph Conrad 

2. We have a highly specialized customer and want to give her the best experience somewhere she can trust. - Mindy Grossman 

3. If women believed in their husbands they would be a good deal happier and also a good deal more foolish. - H. L. Mencken 

4. I feel good because I believe I have made progress in rebuilding the people's trust in their government. - Arnold Schwarzenegger 

5. My working and personal relationship with President Obama is marked by growing trust. I appreciate this. - Vladimir Putin 

6. My own students say they don't trust anyone who voted for Trump. How can you have a democracy with that? - Martha Nussbaum 

7. If you don't trust someone to look after your investments, then they shouldn't be doing the job for you. - Murray Walker 

8. Do not trust all men, but trust men of worth; the former course is silly, the latter a mark of prudence. - Democritus 

9. Love and trust and justice, concern for the poor, that's being pushed to the margins, and you can see it. - Cornel West 

10. If I had chosen the populist course, it would have been a breach of the trust placed in me by the people. - Narendra Modi 

11. I do not trust those who make the vaccines, or the apparatus behind it all to push it on us through fear. - Billy Corgan 

12. The history of the intelligence community is replete with violations of the trust of the American people. - James Clapper 

13. Trust me that as I ignore all law to help the slave, so will I ignore it all to protect an enslaved woman. - Susan B. Anthony 

14. It's not my job to try and alter the director's style - he's in charge, and I'll always give him my trust. - Ewan McGregor 

15. We're building a lifelong relationship with people, and every great relationship has to be built on trust. - Angela Ahrendts 

16. I don't trust most journalists who belong to Anglo Saxon stock because we know what your inclinations are. - Subramanian Swamy 

17. I've only ever trusted my gut on everything. I don't trust my head, I don't trust my heart, I trust my gut. - Bryan Adams 

18. We have to trust the voices of the community to be in leadership and know what we need for our communities. - Tarana Burke 

19. Counterintuitive actions prove we can trust real knowledge and do the opposite of what we feel makes sense. - Penn Jillette 

20. I fight for whatever I believe in! I've learned to trust myself. I went from a being a rapper to an artist. - Tierra Whack 

21. I like being free to take on any project that inspires me and to trust that the work will speak for itself. - Gugu Mbatha-Raw 

22. A half truth, like half a brick, is always more forcible as an argument than a whole one. It carries better. - Stephen Leacock 

23. I place my life in the hands of God each day. And I trust that He knows what He's doing, even when I do not. - Marianne Williamson 

24. It's the same old story you've heard a thousand times. Somebody's trust gets broken. Somebody's left behind. - Travis Tritt 

25. The fruits of your labors may be reaped two generations from now. Trust, even when you don't see the results. - Henri Nouwen 

26. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to trust your team. It's a lesson I've had to relearn quite a few times. - Robert Kiyosaki

 27. One of the reasons I don't trust the media is you can't have a double standard for guys you like and dislike. - Charles Barkley 

28. Acting is also working with people who invite you into their dreams and trust you with their innermost being. - Catherine Deneuve 

29. My father always said, 'Never trust anyone whose TV is bigger than their book shelf' - so I make sure I read. - Emilia Clarke 

30. I think what Punjab needs today is vigorous economic development and rebuilding of trust and social cohesion. - Rajiv Gandhi 

31. Trust is hard to come by. That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends. - Eminem 

32. It is impossible to go through life without trust: that is to be imprisoned in the worst cell of all, oneself. - Graham Greene 

33. My trust in a higher power that wants me to survive and have love in my life, is what keeps me moving forward. - Kenny Loggins 

34. To some extent I happily don't know what I'm doing. I feel that it's an artist's responsibility to trust that. - David Byrne 

35. I've considered having my nose fixed. But I didn't trust anyone enough. If I could do it myself with a mirror. - Barbra Streisand 

36. It can be hard in this business, especially when you're very young, to figure out who you can and can't trust. - Christina Aguilera 

37. I buy about $1,500 worth of papers every month. Not that I trust them. I'm looking for the crack in the fabric. - Dick Gregory 

38. You can make people laugh, but having them really want to hear what you have to say, that takes trust and time. - Iliza Shlesinger 

39. You desire that which exceeds my humble powers, but I trust in the compassion and mercy of the All-powerful God. - Saint Stephen 

40. All in all, I just don't trust journalists - and I don't think it's a good practice for me to trust journalists. - Frank Ocean 

41. Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear. - William E. Gladstone 

42. I'm learning to trust other people to do things. My time is limited, and I'd rather be spending it with my kids. - Kourtney Kardashian 

43. People younger than me trust me. People my age do not. They think I'm up to something. And I've often felt this. - David Berman 

44. He that takes truth for his guide, and duty for his end, may safely trust to God's providence to lead him aright. - Blaise Pascal 

45. The future which we hold in trust for our own children will be shaped by our fairness to other people's children. - Marian Wright Edelman 

46. I don't listen to people's opinions. I have people around me who I can trust, but most of all I listen to myself. - Mary J. Blige 

47. Hope is trust in God's promises, faith that if we act now, the desired blessings will be fulfilled in the future. - James E. Faust 

48. People come into your life and people leave it... you just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you. - Orlando Bloom 

49. Resources are a trust of the nation, and each and every penny is being spent on public welfare projects honestly. - Shehbaz Sharif 

50. The only kind of seafood I trust is the fish stick, a totally featureless fish that doesn't have eyeballs or fins. - Dave Barry

51. Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. - Booker T. Washington

 52. The senses deceive from time to time, and it is prudent never to trust wholly those who have deceived us even once. - Rene Descartes 

53. I think the days of the climate deniers are over. To deny basic science is to risk the trust of the general public. - Tom Steyer 

54. I've always just tried to treat people with respect, build relationships with players and coaches... build a trust. - Chuck Pagano 

55. Sport is one of the few spaces where people can learn about different cultures in a spirit of trust and friendship. - Richard Attias 

56. Treachery has existed as long as there's been warfare, and there's always been a few people that you couldn't trust. - Jim Mattis 

57. We have been given the trust and goodwill of New Zealanders. I do not take that trust for granted, and I never will. - John Key 

58. I like to see honesty out of people. People who are trustworthy. I like to see people who are involved with The Lord. - Ray Lewis 

59. As president, I'm committed to making Washington work better and rebuilding the trust of the people who sent us here. - Barack Obama 

60. I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time. - Robert Browning 

61. I love that we can trust Barack to do what he says he's going to do, even when it's hard - especially when it's hard. - Michelle Obama 

62. I never trust an executive who tends to pass the buck. Nor would I want to deal with him as a customer or a supplier. - James Cash Penney 

63. Trust in the great American ingenuity. We can derive more intelligent, more brain-friendly ways we can play football. - Bennet Omalu 

64. My first goal as governor is to restore public trust in state government by changing the culture of state government. - Sonny Perdue 

65. The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become. - Gisele Bundchen

66. I've spent years trying to time up my drops with my throws. You learn to listen to your feet and trust your positions. - Aaron Rodgers 

67. We know that no trust can be placed on princes and that cursed is the man who placeth his reliance on an arm of flesh. - Thomas Becket 

68. What I argued in 'The Great Divide' is that societies can't function without trust, both politically and economically. - Joseph Stiglitz

69. I think about trust and confidence as something that you earn every day, and we will keep at it, earning it every day. - Lynn Good 

70. I have no fear that the result of our experiment will be that men may be trusted to govern themselves without a master. - Thomas Jefferson 

71. What we learn only through the ears makes less impression upon our minds than what is presented to the trustworthy eye. - Horace 

72. I wanted to trust in my partners and the directors and producers and do the best I can to deliver what I could deliver. - Martin Lawrence 

73. The slogan was 'Don't trust anyone over thirty'. Sixty years later the slogan became, 'Don't trust anyone over ninety'. - John McCarthy 

74. Our neighborhoods are safer when there is trust between communities and the police who are in charge of protecting them. - Pete Buttigieg 

75. Employees who can't trust their leader to be vulnerable are not going to be vulnerable and build trust with one another. - Patrick Lencioni 

76. The Divine Impulse - it's always safe to follow it. We've got to trust it and go wherever it takes us. Especially women. - Ruby Dee 

77. I believe the more difficult the circumstances, the more people will be inclined to trust those in charge at the moment. - Tony Benn 

78. I just don't think that I trust men. That's the problem. I can appreciate a beautiful-looking man, but he's not my type. - Cara Delevingne 

79. Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? - Patrick Henry 

80. Trust and value your own divinity as well as your connection to nature. Seeing God's work everywhere will be your reward. - Wayne Dyer 

81. Confidence is that feeling by which the mind embarks in great and honorable courses with a sure hope and trust in itself. - Marcus Tullius Cicero 

82. Too many Christians live their lives like slaves - to the devil - because they believe his lies more than they trust God. - Joyce Meyer 

83. Honor bespeaks worth. Confidence begets trust. Service brings satisfaction. Cooperation proves the quality of leadership. - James Cash Penney 

84. The directors you trust the most are the ones, when you ask them a question, they've got the guts to say, 'I don't know.' - Alan Rickman 

85. We need to discuss the basis of a new form of trust built on a meaningful form of citizenship appropriate for a republic. - Michael D. Higgins 

86. I think I do believe in the afterlife; I have heard stories from people who I can completely trust that have seen ghosts. - Saoirse Ronan 

87. It is unfortunate, considering that enthusiasm moves the world, that so few enthusiasts can be trusted to speak the truth. - Arthur Balfour 

88. All I know is that I'm a sinner and that God has forgiven me of my sins. Because I put my faith and trust in Jesus Christ. - Franklin Graham 

89. Surplus wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of the community. - Andrew Carnegie 

90. I had very few friends. There was nobody I could trust. I left home when I was fifteen. I lived in Washington Square Park. - Jean-Michel Basquiat 

91. Basically, there are two paths you can walk: faith or fear. It's impossible to simultaneously trust God and not trust God. - Charles Stanley 

92. To see a friend who has suffered the loss of all things begin again with trust and love, gives us strength to continue on. - Mother Angelica 

93. Thankfully, I have my mom and a small group of close friends who are there for me 24/7 and whom I can trust and depend on. - Christina Aguilera 

94. If you have three people in your life that you can trust, you can consider yourself the luckiest person in the whole world. - Selena Gomez 

95. I don't trust doctors. It's not to say there ain't some good ones, but on a general level, no, I wouldn't trust 'em at all. - Keith Richards 

96. When people in positions of trust mislead us - either recklessly, negligently or intentionally - that impacts the republic. - Trey Gowdy 

97. I wish people would realize that animals are totally dependent on us, helpless, like children, a trust that is put upon us. - James Herriot 

98. Our national motto is 'In God we Trust,' reminding us that faith in our Creator is the most important American value of all. - Marco Rubio

 99. All good teams have that trust and that chemistry where you're able to get on each other and know it's for a better purpose. - Devin Booker 

100. Never trust the artist. Trust the tale. The proper function of the critic is to save the tale from the artist who created it. - D. H. Lawrence

Post a Comment

0 Comments