50 Instagram Dog Quotes


1. Dogs never lie about love. - Jeffery Masson 

2. Love is a four legged word. - Unknown 

3. Every dog must have his day. - Jonathan Swift 

4. Dogs never bite me. Just humans. - Marilyn Monroe 

5. Only my dogs will not betray me. - Maria Callas 

6. Hounds follow those who feed them. - Otto von Bismarck 

7. Wake up. Hug dog. Have a good day. - Unknown 

8. A house is not a home without a dog. - Unknown 

9. To err is human - to forgive, canine. - Unknown 

10. My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. - Edith Wharton 

11. When I needed a hand, I found your paw. - Unknown 

12. Everything I know, I learned from dogs. - Nora Roberts 

13. Gratitude is a sickness suffered by dogs. - Joseph Stalin 

14. A lot of shelter dogs are mutts like me. - Barack Obama 

15. You can always find hope in a dog’s eyes. - Unknown 

16. You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog. - Harry Truman 

17. Never trust a person that doesn’t love dogs. - Unknown 

18. The road to my heart is paved with paw prints. - Unknown 

19. Scratch a dog and you’ll find a permanent job. - Unknown 

20. I’m a lot less cranky when it’s just me and my dog. - Bob Peterson 

21. I’m a huge dog person; I love to hug and kiss them. - Danielle de Niese 

22. Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really. - Unknown 

23. I love a dog. He does nothing for political reasons. - Will Rogers 

24. Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen. - Orhan Pamuk 

50 Instagram Confidence Quotes Canva Template

25. Why does watching a dog be a dog fill one with happiness? - Jonathan Safran Foer 

26. The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. - Andy Rooney 

27. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. - Roger Caras 

28. A dog desires affection more than its dinner. Well - almost. - Charlotte Gray 

29. The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not mans. - Mark Twain 

30. The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. - Charles de Gaulle 

31. Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong. - W.R. Purche 

32. Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell. - Emily Dickinson 

33. Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail. - Kinky Friedman 

34. What do dogs do on their day off? Can’t lie around – that’s their job! - George Carlin 

35. I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not better for it. - Abraham Lincoln 

36. Every dog has his day, unless he loses his tail, then he has a weak-end. - June Carter Cash 

37. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. - Josh Billings 

38. There are three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money. - Benjamin Franklin 

39. If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers 

40. Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends. - Alexander Pope 

41. The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. - Konrad Lorenz 

42. Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. - Ann Landers 

43. Dogs teach us a very important lesson in life: The mail man is not to be trusted. - Sian Ford 

44. The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend. - Lord Byron 

45. The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants. - Johnny Depp 

46. There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. - Konrad Lorenz 

47. No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as much as the dog does. - Christopher Morley 

48. No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you feel rich. - Louis Sabin 

49. If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail. - Fran Lebowitz 

50. If dogs could talk, perhaps we would find it as hard to get along with them as we do with people. - Capek



Post a Comment

0 Comments