45 Instagram Fitness Quotes


1. In two weeks, you'll feel it. In four weeks, you'll see it. In eight weeks, you'll hear it. - Unknown 

2. It's easier to wake up early in the morning & work out, than it is to look in the mirror each day & not like what you see.​ - Unknown 

3. Sore today, strong tomorrow.​Tone It Up. - Unknown 

4. It hurts now but one day it will be your warm up. - Unknown 

5. When you feel like stopping think about why you started​. - Unknown 

6. Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate. - Women's Health UK 

7. Work out. Eat well. Be patient. Your body will reward you.​ - Unknown 

8. I will beat her. I will train harder. I will eat cleaner. I know her weaknesses. I know her strengths. I've lost to her before, but not this time. She's going down. I have the advantage because I know her well. She is the old me. - ​Unknown 

9. Your body can do it it's time to convince your mind. - Unknown 

10. You get what you work for. - Unknown 

11. You are stronger than you think. - Unknown 

12. May the next few months be a period of magnificent transformation.​ - Unknown 

13. No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch.​ - Elite Daily 

14. Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving up. Keep going. - ​Unknown 

15. You're far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way. - Fit Girls Diary 

16. If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it. - Unknown 

17. I got to the gym because I think my great personality could use a banging body. - Unknown 

18. No pain. No gain. Shut up and train. - Unknown 

19. I never regret it when I do it, but I always regret it when I don't. - Unknown 

20. It always seems impossible until its done. - Nelson Mandela 

21. Note to Self: You gotta do this for you. This is for you. This isn't about anybody. Live for you. Honor you. Never lose sight of that. - Unknown 

22. Wish Less Work More. - Unknown 

23. If it doesn't challenge you It doesn't change you. - Unknown 

24. When a girl is working out & tightens her ponytail, you know it's about to go down. - Unknown 

45 Instagram Fitness Quotes Canva Template

25. I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't. - Neila Rey 

26. At first they'll ask why you're doing it. Late they'll ask how you did it. - Tone It Up 

27. A 30-minute workout is just two percent of your day. No excuses. - Unknown 

28. Sore. The most satisfying pain. - Unknown 

29. Your mind will quit 100 times before your body ever does. Feel the pain and do it anyway. - Unknown 

30. BLABLABLA. Go workout. - Unknown 

31. I'm not trying to look perfect. I just want to feel better, look great, know I'm healthy, and rock any outfit I choose. - 

32. Success starts with self-discipline. - Unknown 

33. Fall in love with taking care of your body. - Unknown 

34. Because the next few months will go by no matter if you workout or not. make them count. ... as if you need another reason to get healthy. - Unknown 

35. If it burns you're getting closer. - Unknown 

36. Today, I get to workout - Unknown 

37. Look in the mirror ... that's your competition. - Unknown 

38. Progress: you might not be where you want to be. But you're not where you used to be. - Unknown 

39. One workout at a time. One day at a time. One meal at a time. - Chalene Johnson 

40. Be stronger than your strongest excuse. - Unknown 

41. Hustle for that muscle. - Unknown 

42. Slow progress is better than no progress. - Unknown 

43. Don't tell people your plans. Show them your results. - Unknown 

44. My summer body is in progress. - Unknown 

45. You are what you eat ... So don't be fast, cheap, easy, or fake! - Unknown 

46. A little progress each day adds up to big results. - Unknown 

47. It comes down to one simple thing: How bad do you want it? - Unknown 

48. Believe in yourself & you will be unstoppable. - Unknown 

49. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. - Unknown




Post a Comment

0 Comments