Top 30 Amazing Learning Quotes Vol.04


1. The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate. - Doug Larson 

2. A tough lesson in life that one has to learn is that not everybody wishes you well. - Dan Rather 

3. The delights of self-discovery are always available. - Gail Sheehy 

4. I'm most proud of the blessings that God has bestowed upon me, in my life. He's given me the vision to truly see that you can fall down, but you can still get back up. Hopefully I'll learn from my mistakes and have the opportunity to strengthen and improve the next thing I do. - Martin Lawrence 

5. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us. - Lucy Maud Montgomery 

6. I grow old learning something new every day. - Solon 

7. Surround yourself with good people. Whether they're the best or not, people are capable of learning if they've got good hearts and they're good souls. - Kid Rock 

8. In youth we learn; in age we understand. - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach 

9. The more painful it is, tragically, the more you do learn, though, that's the good part. - Sylvia Browne 

10. The brighter you are, the more you have to learn. - Don Herold 

11. People always ask me, 'What is it that you regret?' And I say, 'nothing, because I could not buy what I've learned.' And I apply those things to my life I learn. And hopefully, hopefully it helps me to be a better human in the future and make better choices. - Katy Perry 

12. It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning. - Claude Bernard 

13. It has been said that 80% of what people learn is visual. - Allen Klein 

14. Learn as much by writing as by reading. - John Dalberg-Acton 

15. I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful. - Natalie Portman 

16. Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men. - Miyamoto Musashi 

17. Because in the school of the Spirit man learns wisdom through humility, knowledge by forgetting, how to speak by silence, how to live by dying. - Johannes Tauler 

18. You discover yourself through the research of your work. - Carine Roitfeld 

19. The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any. - Fred Astaire 

20. It's not the teaching, it's the learning. - Sly Stone 

21. What people actually refer to as research nowadays is really just Googling. - Dermot Mulroney 

22. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell 

23. An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage. - Jack Welch 

24. Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. - Wilma Rudolph 

25. A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. - Brad Henry 

26. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. - Jim Rohn 

27. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. - Pele 

28. I thank my God for graciously granting me the opportunity of learning that death is the key which unlocks the door to our true happiness. - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart 

29. I'm always interested in learning something new. - Katherine Johnson 

30. The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. - Albert Camus

Post a Comment

0 Comments